#1Aquaponics/Aquaculture Advantage/Aquaorganic® Copyright
The term “1Aquaponics”, “Aquaculture Advantage”, “Aquaorganic”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner/s of the website whose registered office is 158 Dawkins Rd, Lewiston SA, AUSTRALIA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and viewing only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and whilst you do so, you do not unlawfully infringe any copyright, trademark or business names pertaining to this site.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The photographic material is property of and copyrighted by “1Aquaponics”, “Aquaculture Advantage”, “Aquaorganic”.
- “1Aquaponics”, “Aquaculture Advantage”, “Aquaorganic” reserves the right for legal actions in case of unauthorized use of this copyrighted material.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under the WTO.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute common or commercial arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and which is recognized as international trade law under the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO) which, underpin the conduct of international trade and business affairs in over 150 countries and which, has direct relevance to the conduct of those governments, businesses and individuals viewing this site.
Andrew S de Dezsery M.Sc Phone: 0412477036
Owner of #1Aquaponics/Aquaculture Advantage/Aquaorganic®
International Specialized Skills Institute Fellow,
Certified Seafood Industry Trainer and Assessor,
2010 AUSVEG Finalist
ABN 98 667 440 136