Aquaponics satisfies all of the STEAM categories and is a highly beneficial, long-term investment in the school’s infrastructure:
- science – the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
- technology – the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry. machinery and devices developed from scientific knowledge.
- engineering – the branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.
- arts – the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
- mathematics – the abstract science of number, quantity, and space, either as abstract concepts ( pure mathematics ), or as applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering.
We supply the complete package for schools and resources for teachers. Aquaponic systems custom designed to suit your available area, your education goals and your budget with the educated, knowledgeable, reliable backup service you need to keep your system running efficiently.
Need resources for lessons? We supply DVD’s, Video (in file format), PDF Reports, Educational Presentations in person or video, Scientific Information from Basic to University level in any form you require, Charts and Graphs, Flowcharts and Artistic Ideas! – Anything & Everything you require in Aquaponics for STEAM Education.
Call Andrew today to discuss your requirements or ideas for your school.
The first Aquaculture system for schools was installed in 1996 for Nuriootpa High School by Aquaculture Advantage. Since then we have installed or supplied equipment & expertise to: Mt Compass Area School SA – Aquaculture system 1999, Challenger tafe 1999, Busselton area school 2003, Ceduna area school 2011, Flinders uni 1995, Woomera Area School, SA – Aquaculture system 2005, Woomera Area School, SA – Aquaponic system 2008, Murraylands Christian College, Murray Bridge, SA – Aquaponic system Supplies 2012, Flaxmill School, Morphett Vale, SA – Aquaponic system 2013, St Columba School, Yorketown, SA – Aquaponic system 2013.